On your first visit Rebecca will carry out a thorough assessment of your injury. This involves asking questions and doing manual tests to diagnose your problem. The information helps to formulate a personal treatment programme and is a measure of your progress.
- Arthritis and joint problems
- Back and neck pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Postural problems
- Repetitive strain injuries.
- Acute first aid treatment of all sporting injuries
- Ongoing treatment and rehabilitation
- Individual rehabilitation programmes.
Fractures and Post-operative Rehabilitation
- Knee and Hip replacements
- Cartilage and Ligament repair
- Post fracture of upper and lower limbs.